Free Wireless LAN 무선LAN 환경의 안내
Guide to Free Wireless LAN
Free Wireless Internet is available in all guest rooms, guest lounge and the 4th floor hotel lobby.
It is easy to stay connected with fast and reliable Internet service with your PCs with a built-in wireless LAN adapter, smartphones and tablets.
*To connect to the Internet, open “Connect” on the Internet Wizard and set up your computer to obtain an IP or DNS service address automatically
Wi-Fi service standards and connection.
- These conform to IEEE802.11n/g/b/a standard and can be used at the same time.
- To get Wi-Fi network name and a password, please take a look at the information in your room or contact with the front desk.
- LAN/Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi standards).
- PC is equipped with newer than Widoows7 and Mac OS.
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi standards) IOS device (iPhone/ iPad, etc.)
- Wireless LAN android device (smartphone/tablet PC, etc.)
Precautions for use
- Lotte City Hotel provides Free Internet access for all guests, but a dial-up access is not included. In this case, the charge for telephone call is incurred.
- Wi-Fi service is available in any place where SSID is emitting; however, there may be areas in which a signal does not reach or may be difficult to access due to lack of signal or electromagnetic interference.
- The hotel cannot guarantee a secure, high-speed connection at all times as many things can interfere with wireless signals. For example, it may slow down depending on how busy the network is.
- Please take responsibility for your own security setting and all other settings when using.
- The service does not warrant any damages resulting from unexpected suspension or defect.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from sending or receiving a large amount of data, staying online for long periods, or any other activity that can cause a disturbance on the system including illegal use of the Internet. Your exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
- We kindly ask for your understanding in the case the network becomes overloaded with sending and receiving a large amount of data or transferring continuous data for a long time. Your exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.